Double Grooved Tapered Sleeve Roller
The 2640 is a double grooved, driven tapered sleeve roller. Each roller is constructed with a polymer housed precision bearing, end cap, spring loaded shafts,tube and a polypropylene taper sleeve.
- Based on the 2240 Series, covered with grey polypropylene taper sleeve abrasion resistant, low noise, shockproof.
- The bearing end cap consists of a precision ball bearing, a polymer housing and end cap seal. Combined they provide a smooth and quiet running roller.
- The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust.
- The roller is light and easy to start-up.
- The position of the grooves can be customized.
- The duty capacity of the roller depends on the drive capacity of the O-belt. The weight of single items to be conveyed should not exceed 66 lbs.
- Temperature range: 40° to 104° F (-5°C to 40°C).
Polypropylene, daRoller green
Presision ball bearing
G1 = 55mm std (2.15")
G2 = 32mm std (1.25")
BF = E + 1/8"
D * T
Shaft Dia. (d)
stainless tube, bearings, shaft