2650 SERIES DRIVEN
Poly-V Tapered Sleeve Conveyor Roller
The 2650 is a poly-V tapered sleeve roller with 9-V grooves. The poly-V pulley is located at the head end of the roller which separates the drive area and conveying area. This prevents interference between the poly-vee blet and the conveyed goods. Each roller comes equipped with a polymer housed precision bearing, a polymer housing, and end cap seal.
- Based on the 2250 Series, covered with grey polypropylene taper sleeve, abrasion resistant, low noise, shockproof.
- The poly-V pulley is located on the head end of the roller which separates the drive area and the conveying area avoiding interference between the poly-V belt and the conveyed goods.
- The bearing end cap consists of a precision ball bearing, a polymer housing and end cap seal. Combined they provide a smooth and quiet running roller.
- The design of the end cap protects the bearings by providing excellent resistance to dust.
- ISO9982 PJ series poly-V. Total of 9 grooves at 2.34mm pitch.
- The duty capacity of the roller depends on the type of poly-V belt and transmission layout. The weight of single items to be conveyed should not exceed 110 lbs.
- The roller is light and easy to start-up.
- Temperature range: 40° to 104° F (-5°C – 40°C).
Polypropylene, daRoller green
Precision Ball bearing
Optional poly-V belts are available
BF = E + 1/8"
Shaft Dia. (d)
Steel, zinc plated with polypropelene tapered segmented sleeves